**This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.**
I might as well just admit it…I’m a total Cookie Monster. Being a member of Weight Watchers hasn’t stopped that either. There’s really not a cookie I’ve met that I haven’t liked, and this peanut butter cookie is no exception. Now in my post about my brownies I bake, I mention 3 key things when it comes to recipes I use when I’m making my sweet treats…
- Less than 2 points value per treat
- Quick to make
- Indulgent to savor
Yep…this one hits all those marks too! Plus if you like peanut butter, you probably already have everything it calls for in the kitchen!
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Yields: 60 cookies; 1 point each (Freestyle)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and beat with electric mixer until they form a thick cookie dough consistency.
- Scoop dough by the teaspoon and roll into balls. Place about an inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Using a the back of a fork, press down one way and then across the other to form the criss cross pattern on the cookies and to flatten them.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- About a minute after removing from oven, transfer to cooling rack
- Try not to eat the entire cookie sheet of cookies!!!