**This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.**
Livin’ this lifestyle-change life ain’t the easiest at times even with Weight Watchers making it somewhat easier. Sweets are my weakness, y’all!!…and especially chocolate. So, I spend my spare time searching for recipes that will let me have what I want….
- Less than 2 points value per treat
- Quick to make
- Indulgent to savor
My favorite little chocolate sweet treat I bake that totally fits this bill….
Mini Brownie Chocolate Cupcakes
Yields: 48 mini cupcakes, 2 points each (Freestyle)
- 1 package Milk Chocolate Brownie mix (dry)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line mini cupcake pans with mini cupcake liners.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine with a spoon. Careful not to overmix.
- Fill cupcake liners about half full with brownie batter.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick tester comes out clean.
- Enjoy!!….I usually enjoy mine with a small dollop of fat free whipped topping which is about 1 extra point….yummmmmmyy
So, you see…. I can still “weight watch” what I eat…and enjoy what I eat too!!